News Item: Invitation for Physio-Jobs.Net
(Category: Extended Scope)
Posted by Rob
Tuesday 04 August 2009 - 07:56:01
We recently started Physio-Jobs.Net and we are inviting you to join us.
Physio-Jobs.Net is an international career website for physiotherapists looking for a (better) job.
Physio-Jobs.Net is free of charge for job seekers and employers.
- Searching for jobs is quick and easy. We have two types of job searches: quick and advanced. Quick search requires you to fill out just a few fields to get results. Advanced searchÂ is used when you want to get more specific, such as specifying a geographic area, minimum salary, experience level, etc.
- Register at Physio-Jobs.net and post your resume on Physio-Jobs.Net and employers will contact you.
- Members can also also activate our Job Agent. This agent automatically emails you the relevant jobs.
- Each job you post gets its own separate page. Your, name, job location, and other job information is listed on this page. A detailed job description is entered, which can be used to make specific requirements or provide more information about the job. After a job is posted, job seekers can save or apply the jobs they want!
- Employers can find resumes of job seekers that match their criteria. A powerful resume search allows employers to search by industry, experience level, geographic location, and more!
- Your jobs will be syndicated by our RSS, PhysioForum.Net, Twitter, Indeed, SimplyHired, Oodle, Google base and Oodle.
This news item is from PhysioForum.net
( http://physioforum.net/news.php?extend.14 )
Render time: 0.0420 sec, 0.0065 of that for queries. DB queries: 15. Memory Usage: 1,690kB